Professional Consulting Services
As part of our full-service approach, Newberry Group provides both consulting and professional services for the Websense products within our portfolio. Consulting engagements are staffed by Newberry’s Websense-certified engineers who can assess, identify, and plan the proper Websense solution for your business.
- Assess: Newberry will meet with your Network Management Team to discuss your current environment and your needs. We will take into account gaps in your IT infrastructure that a Websense solution can solve, the size of your infrastructure, budget and timeline.
- Identify: Websense offers many solutions. We want you to have the RIGHT solution. We will identify the Websense solutions that meet your goals to ensures what you purchase indeed supports your initial intent.
- Plan: Our entire team will engage to develop a plan that implements, functionally tests and optimizes the solution for your environment. We’ll schedule all tasks to fit around your schedule.
Once we are ready to execute, Newberry’s Websense-certified engineers can work directly with your team to install and configure your solution. We can even take the time to provide knowledge transfer so you understand the basics of your Websense solution.
At the end of the project, you can be assured of a customized and fully operational deployment that fulfills the goal of the Websense purchase and provides a rapid return on investment. Download the brochure.
- Install: Newberry will work on-site or work remotely with your team to ensure the solution is properly integrated into your environment.
- Configure: Essential to any solution is its proper configuration within your unique environment. Newberry’s Websense-certified engineers will optimize and tune the technology so that it runs efficiently and as advertised
- Knowledge Transfer: We take the time to go over the basic functionality, operation and maintenance of your Websense solution. This empowers you to manage it day-to-day.
Websense Health Check
Changes to your network and user environment often prompt changes to your Websense® deployment. Our Websense®-certified engineers evaluate your current installation and provide analysis, results, and recommendations for improvement. Our Health Check package options include a scoping call, technical review, report and consultation. For details and pricing, download the brochure.
For more information about Professional Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase Websense® Products
- Websense® TRITON AP-WEB - Advanced Threats involve sophisticated, multistage attacks with built-in techniques to evade detection, even while stealing sensitive data. TRITON AP-WEB provides web security against Advanced Threats and data theft across the entire Kill Chain in a unified solution for on-premise, remote, mobile, and Cloud users.
- Websense® TRITON AP-DATA - Discover and protect sensitive data wherever it lives - on endpoints, in the Cloud or on-premise. Secure personal data and intellectual property and meet compliance use cases quickly with custom or out-of-the-box policies, applying unique DLP capabilities to control data theft.
- Websense® TRITON AP-EMAIL - Advanced Threats blend web and email elements throughout multistage cyber-attacks in Kill Chains, presenting multiple opportunities to stop those attacks before possible breaches occur. TRITON AP-EMAIL identifies targeted attacks, high risk users and Insider Threats while empowering mobile workers and safe adoption of new technologies like Microsoft Office 365™.
For product purchases, please contact us at email@example.com.
As a Websense Authorized Training Center (ATC), we currently offer the following courses:
Register online or read course descriptions on our Websense Training page.
For custom training or for on-site options for groups, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.